California Real Estate License Course
If you would like to get your California real estate license, you will need to complete the state licensing requirements, which have been set forth by the California Bureau of Real Estate. These requirements are designed to ensure that all licensees are honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable in their daily activities. All good things, we are sure you would agree?
- Ensure that you meet the licensing requirements for the State of California and are eligible for licensure once your course credits are complete.
- Understand the educational requirements for a California real estate license. At this time, applicants will need to complete three 45 hour classes in real estate related topics, all of the courses below will satisfy these requirements.
- Consider your budget when choosing an online real estate course. Keeping in mind that in addition to the course cost, you will also have licensing and examination fees that must be paid.
- Choose one of the smaller course packages if you don’t need any of the websites or additional information at this time. They will all give your the required course credits, anything outside of that is simply an extra.
- 45hr CA Real Estate Principles Course
- 45hr CA Real Estate Practice Course
- 45hr CA Real Estate Finance Course
- Real Estate Math Handbook
- Principles of Real Estate E-book
- Exam Prep Master Course
- Licensed to Soar Career E-book
- Money Back Guarantee
- Customizable Real Estate Website
- Quick Start Guide for New Agents
- Property Listing Website
Additional Information for California Real Estate License Applicants
To satisfy the educational requirements, all applicants will be required to complete a total of 135 hours of real estate education from an approved course provider. The courses can be broken down even further into individual sections such as a 45 hour California Real Estate Principles course, a 45 hour California Real Estate Practice course and finally a 45 hour California Real Estate Finance course. All of which must be completed before your license will be issued.
In addition to the above, there are a number of other requirements for obtaining your license in the State of California, passing the real estate exam being one of them. If you are interested in learning more about these requirements, we encourage you to take a look at our license requirements page for California. There you will not only find information on the basic requirements, but also educational and post-licensing requirements in greater detail. It really is a great place to get started if you are still in the information searching phase of your career change.
When you are ready, we encourage you to learn more about the courses that are offered through our website. You can find a link to these courses in the section above. We would also like to point out that all of the course options are fully accredited and you will be receiving a quality education. Much like all of the courses found on our website, this course will make use of a variety of different tools and features, all designed to make the learning process both faster and easier for you.
We look forward to seeing you on the other side and good luck with your new career!