Interested in getting your real estate license in the State of Arizona? Below you will find all of the information you need to get started today. Be sure that you meet all of the qualifications or can complete the requirements as needed by the State of Arizona.
All applicants applying for a Arizona State real estate license must show the following evidence satisfactory to the Commissioner:
- Applicants must not have had a real estate license denied to them within one year, or revoked within two years, immediately preceding the application date.
- Applicants must 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Applicants must have completed all of the pre-license education course(s)
prescribed and approved by the Commissioner of at least 90 classroom hours and
has passed the school’s final examination.
- Applicants must have passed the Arizona state examination within one year preceding the application for licensing.
- Applicants must successfully complete a minimum of 90 classroom hours in a state approved school.
You can find out more information on the Arizona Real Estate Commission boards website. A link to the website can be found on our real estate commission page.